Notice of 46th Annual General Meeting 2018
NOTICE OF A.G.M.
SUTHERLAND SHIRE CANOE CLUB INC.
46th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held on Sunday 22nd July, 2018 – 10.30am (after the time trial)
At the club rooms, Burnum Burnum Reserve.
The meeting will commence with the signing of the attendance sheet and apologies recorded.
Previous minutes will then be read. Business arising from previous minutes will be discussed.
Election of Officers
The club officers from 2018 will then step down and a new committee will be elected.
You can submit your nominations via email to email@example.com
AGM will continue with General Business.
General Business Agenda:
1) Discussion on the club membership fees and vote on increases, if required.
2) Review the Marathon events – Woronora and Dolls Pt Classic (required by our Aquatic License). Proposed dates for 2019 events.
3) Defib update and Emergency plan
4) Discuss (and potentially vote on) extensions to the club boat room to allow for more and longer boats. Possibility of Grants.
5) Discuss a venue and date for Christmas party.
6) Discuss All At Sea IV or other sea kayak or surf ski event
7) Any Other Business – Members can raise other general business at the meeting. You can also submit it to the committee by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance. We’ll circulate it among the members, giving everybody a chance to come to the meeting prepared.
Table 1a: Elected Roles
President John Denyer
Vice President(s) Robyn Bingle, Janet Small
Secretary Ian McGuinness
Treasurer Deb Buchan
Table 1b: Volunteer Roles
Rostering Annette Matthews
Catering Officer Carolyn Cooney
Uniform Officer Greg Archibald
Social Trip Organiser Jeff Buchan
First Aid Alison Rowe
Building Maintenance Albert Grantham
Delegates for PNSW Deb Buchan
Boat Maintenance Bert Laurendet
Time Trial Kaye Laurendet
Publicity Liz Swanton
Training & Coaching Grant Mascord
Dolls Point Liason Robyn Bingle
Marathon Coordinator Committee
Harbour Series Coord. Committee
Table 2: Proposed 2016/2017 Fees
Adult New Member $90 $55 $145
Adult Renewing Member* $90 $45 $135
Adult Affiliate Member** $90 $20 $110
Junior New Member (8-18yrs at 1 July 2016) $30 $20 $50
Non-paddlers who are volunteers officials carers etc Free Free Free
Come-and-Try fee (covers up to three sessions) $10 $10 $20
*Renewals are only available until 31st July
**Conditions apply [details]